“Women Lead Across Investment Management”Thursday, October 13, 2022 | 12:30 – 1:30pm EDT
100 Women’s webinar series is back for 2022 – 2023! We are excited to launch this year with a collaborative virtual event with our Center for Excellence in Investment Management (IMC), and a line-up of incredibly powerful women alumnae and leaders across investment management.
This first webinar will be moderated by Pramita Saha, Director of Student & Alumni Engagement with IMC. During the one-hour conversation, you will have the chance to hear from:
- Jackie Young Perrins, MBA ’95: Managing Director & Market Manager, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Hadley Peer Marshall, BA ’95, MBA ’02: Managing Partner, Brookfield Asset Management
- Ellyn Korzun, IMC Board Member: Former Managing Director, Fixed Income, TIAA
- Jennifer Foster, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Chilton Investment Company
- Katie Grissom, MBA ’19: Managing Director, Asana Partners
Save your seat – click the link below to register today!
100 Women Annual MeetingThursday, November 10, 2022 | 1pm – 5pm
100 Women will be hosting its annual meeting on Thursday, November 10 from 1 – 5pm in the Kenan Center Dining Room.
Carolina Women in Business (CWIB) Annual ConferenceFriday, November 11, 2022
More information and registration will be available in early fall 2022. For now, mark your calendar for a full day of learning, connecting, and feeling inspired.